Tuesday, December 6, 2016

All About Me...

In case you want to know...

My name is Hilary Herrera, I am a mother of 6, Army Veteran, and forever a Exercise Science student. I enjoy everything that involves movement. I love kayaking even though I don't get to do it as often as I would like.

I started being serious about exercise when I was recovering from superior pubic ramus fractures. I have always enjoyed running, but after my injury, I was able to run faster and further. I have learned to exercise in ways that don't further injure me. I am so excited about the benefits of exercise, that I want to help people with injuries/disabilities learn to exercise safely and successfully. I have a ton of injuries and medical conditions that I have learned to handle with the attempt of easing the daily pain, with minimum prescription medication.

Follow me through my training and experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment