Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gym Life is Contagious

As a mother of 6, I do my best at trying to be a positive role model for my children. My teenage sons have been into their looks since the first time a girl smiled at them. Now, they are understanding the importance of fitness in life and they plan for gym sessions daily. I love seeing them get excited when they notice a change in their body. It's awesome to see them proud of their hard work. When I, or anyone, gives them compliments, they feel good about themselves and they want to continue. My daughter is a competitive gymnast and she's never been into gym workouts. But, for some reason she wanted to join me a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it. We had so much fun. We had a full workout together. We even did a burn-out on abs together. Since then, she has been wanting to train with me.

I took sweets out of the house completely at the beginning of the year...but because of birthdays and other adults that like sweets in the house, sweets keep coming back. I'm teaching them, slowly but surely, the importance of health. One day they will understand.

For now, I love hearing my three oldest's talk about being coaches when they graduate college. :) #proudmom
Nephew Alejandro, Nephew TJ, Son Chris, Son Seth,
Daughter Josalyn



No comments:

Post a Comment